BSM Evolution USB
Verry compact radio console including 4 micro inputs, 6 stereo line, 2 USB audio interface, 2 Telephone hybrids, Control room, Studio return, Onair lamp switch.
The BSM Evolution USB Mixer has been specifically designed for use in both broadcast and general audio applications, for example, Radio, Recording Studios, Post Production, and Discos.
Overview BSM Evolution USB
Compact Onair Console BSM Evolution USB Compact console with 6 Input double switchable channels, two USB audio interface, and two telephone hybrids, designed specifically for broadcast applications.
- 4 balanced mono micro input
- 6 stereo line
- USB audio interface
- Tone control (All inputs)
- Master stereo PGM
- Master stereo UTL
- Master stereo AUX
- 2 telephone hybrid internally integrated
- Recorder stereo output On USB 1(PGM) and USB 2 (UTL)
- Control Room stereo output
- Control Studio stereo output
- Control studio mute stereo output
- 1 headphone output
- Led meter fix for monitoring PGM, UTL and PFL levels
- Led meter switchable for monitoring Aux, UTL and CUE levels
- 100 mm ALPS faders
- Phantom power activable on each microphone inputs
- Configure fader start on microphone inputs
- Logic I/O port
- Rack-mountable 19"