REC-18 - Audio Logger
REC-18 is an audio logger. It is engineered to work for years without intervention.
It automatically starts recording and archives audio. With it's 1TB of capacity, REC18 can store 5 years of recordings (at 64kpbs).
REC18 has an integrated web server, that helps you search recordings according to date and time, and stream over LAN or WiFi.
REC18 features an FTP server also, which helps you navigate through an FTP file manager. This lets you download all archives together.
Onair REC-18 has an integrated WiFi hotspot, you can connect to it's WiFi and access the device via WiFi.
|64kbps||approximately 2122 days/5.8years|
|128kbps||approximately 1061 days/2.9years|
|256kbps||approximately 530 days/1.4years|
- High reliability for continuous operation.
- High-quality audio (Mpeg compressed).
- Compatibility with existing broadcast & Windows-based systems (bwf files can be saved).
- Automatic operation with very simple to use the software.
- Analog Audio Input: 6.35mm stereo audio input
- IP Audio: HTTP, BRTP, RTP, SIP, Raw UDP, Raw TCP, Icecast, and Shoutcast
- Capacity: 1Tb
- Audio Codecs: Mp3 / Ogg Vorbis
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Supported Bitrate: 64kbps / 96kbps / 128kbps / 256kbps
- Supported Sample Rate: 44.1KHz / 48KHz
- Input Voltage: 220V
REC-18 Applications :
Compliance Recording is simply easy with REC-18, offering 100% broadcast accountability, channel scalability and long term recording capacity with very affordable pricing. Keeping your broadcasting legally compliant is a day-to-day challenge, where every broadcast second need to meet exacting broadcasting standards. Falling foul of these standards typically results in legal lawsuits and loss of advertiser revenues and broadcast ratings.
REC-18 is the vital solution to ensure every second of broadcast material is precisely captured, safely stored and maintained in the highest possible quality. Easily counter any consumer, legal or internal investigation with broadcast material accurately stored in REC-18.