FT500 - 500 W FM Digital Transmitter
500W FM Digital Transmitter
500 W FM digital transmitter in a 19" Rack.
Composed by FTC25 exciter and FA500 power amplifier.
The FT500 - 500 W FM digital Transmitter is manufactured with state-of-the-art and high-efficiency LMMOS transistors which lower the operating, cooling and maintenance costs and are more durable.
Direct to channel modulator delivers superb signal quality and crystal clear sound with unrivaled performance.
The FT500 - 500 W FM digital Transmitter comes with cloud-compatible remote control software with a simple interface. All the features of the device can be viewed and controlled via the built-in web server or OnAir service center. With 3G/4G USB support, the device can be easily controlled even in rural areas with mobile phone signal thanks to cloud support.
Built-in RDS Encoder
RDS encoder comes with a web protocol that is compatible with most of the radio automation software. This allows real-time broadcasting song/singer information automatically.
Thanks to the built-in silence detector, it detects the sound interruption in the broadcast, sends you a warning message if you wish, and activates the backup audio service if you wish.
The FT500 - 500 W FM digital Transmitter includes multiple backup audio sources (analog audio input, IP audio, built-in audio player). In the event of audio interruption, changing the audio sources according to your preference ensures that your broadcast always has a sound.
With the built-in audio Analyzer, Shoutcast, Icecast, HE-AAC v1/v2, MPEG-1 layer 3 compressed audio streams, OGG compressed audio streams, and uncompressed PCM audio streams can be analyzed over IP networks. It works easily anywhere with internet access, even on firewalls or custom routed networks, without the need for high audio quality and human intervention.
Integrated Audio Player
FT500 - 500 W FM digital Transmitter supports MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG, AAC, HE-AAC, MPEG-4 ALS, OGG Vorbis, FLAC, Musepack, Speex, and wave file types. With the built-in 8 GB memory, you can store approximately 1000 hours of audio recording.
E-Mail and SMS Notifications
In case of any warning or error, the device sends E-Mail and/or SMS notifications to the specified email addresses and phone numbers.
1+1 Redundancy System
The FT500-500 W FM Digital Transmitter is ready for 1 + 1 backup. By connecting a spare device with a coaxial switch, it enables the broadcast to continue uninterrupted in the event of any failure. Identification of spare devices and connections are made easily. The whole control system comes in the transmitter internally. In case of failure of the device defined as master, automatic switching to a Slave device is provided.
- Measurement and display of the transmitter’s working parameters
- Excellent audio performance
- Direct to channel digital exciter with built-in RDS encoder
- Reliable and durable thanks to microstrip technology
- Forward power, reﬂected power, heatsink temperature, transistor current, and voltage protections
- Built-in silence detector, failover to the integrated audio player or IP audio (Adjustable time and threshold)
- Default audio input can be set between transmitter audio input, IP audio or internal audio player
- Event logging (Notiﬁcaton over e-mail, SMS and Onair Service Center)
- Remote Control over the Internet, TCP/IP, and Onair Service Center
- Internal IP Audio Decoder (Shoutcast, Icecast, Mpeg TS, Mpeg2 TS, Flacstream, PCM Stream)
- 1+1 Redundancy system ready (N+1 Redundancy System on –D Series)
- Automatically determines the operating parameters for maximum efficiency when frequency or output power is changed
- A clean start can be made by returning to factory settings
- Broadcasting artist and song title over RDS (compatible with many radio automation software)
- Cellular internet connection supported using 3G/4G USB stick