FT1K - 1000 W FM Digital Transmitter
1000 W FM Digital Transmitter
1000 W FM digital transmitter in a 19" Rack. Composed by FTC25-D exciter and FA1K power amplifier.
Direct to channel modulation with built in RDS encoder and stereocoder.
Inputs: L&R analog audio, AES/EBU digital audio, MPX
Main features: Remote control, event logs, silence detector, automatic audio source selector, RDS Alarm contact, automatic start/stop for airconditioner, ready for N+1 redundancy system
The FT1K-D FM digital Transmitter is manufactured with state-of-the-art and high-efficiency LMMOS transistors which lower the operating,cooling and maintenance costs and are more durable.
The FT1K-D FM digital Transmitter is equipped with analog audio, AES/EBU, MPX, I2S inputs. All of them are processed in FPGA and converted to digital signals and FM waves are produced with minimum noise level.
Direct to channel modulator provides very high signal quality, crystal clear audio and unbeatable performance.
The FT1K FM digital Transmitter comes with cloud-compatible remote control software with simple interface. All the features of the device can be viewed and controlled via the built-in web server or OnAir service center. With 3G/4G USB support, the device can be easily controlled even in rural areas with mobile phone signal thanks to cloud support.
Built-in RDS Encoder
Thanks to the built-in RDS encoder and the special web protocol we have developed, we work with most of the radio automation software and automate the release of the song and artist name.
Thanks to the built-in silence detector, it detects the sound interruption in the broadcast, sends you a warning message if you wish, and activates the backup audio service if you wish.
The FT1K-D FM digital Transmitter has multiple redundant audio sources (analog audio input, AES/EBU, MPX, I2S, IP audio, built-in audio player). In the event of audio interruption, changing the audio sources according to your preference ensures that your broadcast always has a sound.
With the built-in audio Analyzer, Shoutcast, Icecast, HE-AAC v1/v2, MPEG-1 layer 3 compressed audio streams, OGG compressed audio streams, and uncompressed PCM audio streams can be analyzed over IP networks. It works easily anywhere with internet access, even on firewalls or custom routed networks, without the need for high audio quality and human intervention.
Integrated Audio Player
FT1K-D FM digital Transmitter supports MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG, AAC, HE-AAC, MPEG-4 ALS, OGG Vorbis, FLAC, Musepack, speex, and wave file types. With the built-in 8 GB memory, you can store approximately 1000 hours of audio recording.
E-Mail and SMS Notifications
In case of any warning or error, the device sends E-Mail and/or SMS notifications to specified email addresses and phone numbers.
N+1 Redundancy System
The FT1K-D FM digital Transmitter is ready for the n+1 backup system. Identification of spare devices and connections are made easily.
- Very compact case
- Measurement and display of transmitter operating parameters
- Direct to channel digital exciter with built in RDS encoder
- Excellent audio performance is ensured by advanced digital signal processing technology (24-bit analog converter)
- Built-in silence detector (adjustable time)
- Built-in automatic audio source selector
- Compatible with SFN
- RDS contact alert
- Automatic start/stop for airconditioner
- Ready for N+1 redundancy system
- Self Managing System
- Event records can be displayed on the screen or printed out with date&time of event
- All paremeters can be viewed and controlled over TCP/IP or cloud.
- Reliable and durable thanks to microstrip technology
- Output power, reflection power, transistor temperature, Transistor current and voltage protection
- Built in silence detector, automatically switch to the built-in audio player or IP audio source (time and volume adjustable)
- Default audio input can be set between transmitter audio inputs, IP audio or internal audio player
- Event logs (e-mail, SMS or notification via OnAir service center)
- Remote control via internet, TCP/IP or OnAir service center
- Internal IP Audio Decoder (Shoutcast, Icecast, Mpeg TS, Mpeg2 TS, Flacstream, PCM Stream)
- N+1 Redundancy system ready
- Automatically determines the operating parameters for maximum efficiency when frequency or output power is changed
- A clean start can be made by returning to factory settings
- Broadcasting artist and song title over RDS (compatible with many radio automation software)
- Cellular internet connecton supported using 3G/4G USB stick