FTC600 - 600 W FM Compact Transmitter
FTC600 - 600 W FM compact Transmitter is manufactured with state-of-the-art and highly efficient LDMOS transistors which reduce the Operating, cooling and maintenance costs and have a longer life span.
Direct to channel modulator delivers superb signal quality and crystal clear sound with unrivalled performance.
The FTC600 - 600 W FM compact Transmitter comes with cloud-compatible remote control software with a simple interface. All the features of the device can be viewed and controlled via the built-in web server or OnAir service center. With 3G/4G USB support, the device can be easily controlled even in rural areas with mobile phone signal thanks to cloud support.
Built-in RDS Encoder
Thanks to the built-in RDS encoder and the special web protocol we have developed, we work with most of the radio automation software and automate the release of the song and artist name.
Thanks to the built-in silence detector, it detects the sound interruption in the broadcast, sends you a warning message if you wish, and activates the backup audio service if you wish.
FTC600 - 600 W FM compact Transmitter contains multiple redundant audio sources (analog audio input, IP audio, built-in audio player). In the event of audio interruption, changing the audio sources according to your preference ensures that your broadcast always has a sound.
It has integrated audio processor which can decode Shoutcast, Icecast, HE-AAC v1/v2, MPEG-1 Layer 3 compressed audio streams, OGG compressed audio streams, and lossless uncompressed PCM streams, over IP networks. Even with behind NAT connections, 3G/4G connections and Firewalled connections, FTC600 provides high sound quality without the need of user interference.
Integrated Audio Player
FTC600 - 600 W FM compact Transmitter supports MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG, AAC, HE-AAC, MPEG-4 ALS, OGG Vorbis, FLAC, Musepack, SPEEX, and WAVE file types. With the built-in 8 GB memory, you can store approximately 1000 hours of audio recording.
E-Mail and SMS Notifications
In case of any warning or error, the device sends E-Mail and/or SMS notifications to specified email addresses and phone numbers.
1+1 Redundancy System
FTC600 - 600 W FM compact Transmitter is ready for 1+1 backup system. By connecting a spare device with a coaxial switch, it enables the broadcast to continue uninterrupted in the event of any failure. Identification of spare devices and connections are made easily. The whole control system comes in the transmitter internally. In case of failure of the device defined as master, automatic switching to Slave device is provided.
- Very compact case
- Measurement and display of the transmitter’s working parameters
- Excellent audio performance
- Direct to channel digital exciter with built in RDS encoder
- High reliability use of Microstrip Technology
- Forward power, reﬂected power, heatsink temperature, transistor current and voltage protections
- Built in silence detector, failover to integrated audio player or IP audio (Adjustable time and threshold)
- Audio input selection between transmitter audio input, IP audio, integrated audio player
- Event logging (Notiﬁcaton over e-mail, SMS and Onair Service Center)
- Remote Control over Internet, TCP/IP and Onair Service Center
- Internal IP Audio Decoder (Shoutcast, Icecast, Mpeg TS, Mpeg2 TS, Flacstream, PCM Stream)
- 1+1 Redundancy system ready (N+1 Redundancy System on –D Series)
- Automatically ﬁnds the best working parameters to get maximum efﬁciency when you change frequency or output power limit
- A clean start can be made by returning to factory settings
- Broadcasting artist and song title over RDS (compatible with many radio automation software)
- Cellular internet connecton supported using 3G/4G USB stick